06 April 2010

my old photos.

These are my precious finds. Well, I found them a year ago but i keep wanting to bring the past back but I can't do that so only this can bring out the memories from the past.

The first photo from top left was in my lola's house. I don't know when it was taken but that's my favorite photo. It was taken by my mom. I showed her my big grin and flashed the camera with a cute pose. :3 I am known for being bubly because i hum and dance in front of many people. My mom always told me that i have this monster/shark teeth. hahaha.

The photo on top-right was taken during summer with my sisters splashing waters in this 7 feet long pool. I really had fun at that time.
The last photo on the bottom-right was the cutest photo ever! We were in island cove,I guess? This was the time when dad teach me how to swim. My dad's good t it. Even now he still teaches me how to swim. It really helps.

Those memories were just as cute as it can be.  

We may not turn back time but being in it once is better than doing it over again.

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com