10 July 2010

July 10, 2010

 hehehehe... ok this picture is my GPOYSat. 
I look so vain, eeew. :) The story..., I sang in front of almost 40+  people. it's fewer than what I faced years ago. Isang the song that I composed or written. The tone is from " hawak kamay by yeng constantino", I was only assigned to change the verse and chorus of the song. Speaking of writing songs, I write about not-so popular three songs. All of it was sang by me. No. of people heard it?
first song: about 40+ person.
second song: about 800+ person.
the las one: 80+ person.
No. of people remember it?
first song: about 6+ person.
second song: about 10+ person.
last song: 5 person.
My mom is in her reunion event. That means I can blog freely. oh yeah. Many weird things had happened. 


Boo!,
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com