02 July 2010

July 03, 2010

Pres. Noynoy Aquino's first day after his inauguration was all good news. I hope it will, throughout his 6 years of presidency. Good luck for him!
I got my library card so I can borrow books from our school, :) Here's the book.


It's really an awesome book. good story. the picture's blur but I'll give you details. the one at the right part is a book entitled camp confidential, 2nd summer: over & out. At the left side of the image is another book entitled camp confidential, 2nd summer: Best (Boy) Friend Forever, that book gives me the feeling of hoity-toity. :) whatever that is.. 







I drew some clothes while I got bored in some class. This one is Lady Gaga inspired dress. My seatmate said I can be a designer only if I know how to detail the flow of the dress. 





This is a shoe inspired dress. :)










dress that looks like a body of a bee.





also I experience holding a microscope for the second time. It was fun but really hard to adjust. I also wanted to read Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep a Secret?
Boo!,
maxine.

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com