29 June 2010

June 30, 2010


Inauguration day, some thing I want to show you. my drawings by date/year.
This is my drawing of a turtle, the heart on the right side didn't fit the picture. I dunno the date when I drew this, I believed it was years ago. :)
my favorite. A beauty.
the chibi madness I was talking about.
It's her again.
geisha chibi.., got bored in my chinese class, so I ended up drawing this piece.
He said.., My Milk Toof. :) a new fan of the blog called mymilktoof.
the latest drawing that I have with the heels on the upper-right part of the image. I got obsessed on drawing dresses and heels because of my seat mate, Jason. He really draws well. So I ask him to teach me how to draw one. Actually, I have many sketches of my design of dresses but I felt lazy on taking their picture and I only snapped one image which is this and another favorite creation of mine. :)

Boo!,
maxine ♥

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com