15 June 2010

June 16, 2010

Blogging at the Library, and someone asked: "You blog?" ...what a question..
So I checked the number of views & nothing changed, I'm so happy! Cause seriously this is personal. 
My friend and I made a number of things about each other and it was really yucky and funny. :)
My mom asked: " Is that a graphic tablet that you want?". and I was like "are you going to give me one?!"
then she said "nagtatanong lang ako". NGEH! was said in my mind. Then I replied "yup". Well, I was expecting one if I could have good grades and made a lot of discounts. It would made me smile throughout the year! 
After that day, I skiped onto " I want to read the Memoirs of Geisha", though I have the vintage version of it, it's really useful using the original one instead of a modern one when it comes to books. Just another opinion from me. :)Yesterday, my family bonded together to watch a home DVD of a movie entitled " PS I Love You", starring Gerard Butler, my -----. So because of that, I slept good. 
That is all? yes. BOW.
Boo!,
maxine. ♥

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com