06 June 2010

June 06, 2010

I observed my darling last Saturday, which is my dog Bullet who bites people. :) I saw that he has really unique eyes. When he look through the the window in daylight, his eyes turn grayish-blue. which is amazing. When he's sad and rest his head, his eyes turn dark & when he looks at me right in the eyes, his eyes turn into leopard yellow eyes. This is really a beautiful thing I obtained when observing my Bullet.

Yesterday, I went to have my skin checked up. We went to a dermatologist which look like a kikay mom.I have this Nevus Sebaceous, a skin disease. It's genetic, and I was like who in our family has it? and why effin' me? The derma told us we got to scrape it off and do a biopsy to know whether it is cancerous or just an excess skin. Well, it's makes me worry what it would turn out in the future.The doctor also says that I also have to go on a diet or choose my food. That makes my world more miserable. Food is my number one happiness, why avoid it? :( After the check-up, we ride on a jeep and went to the mall for mom to have her hair cut. 

Then as we went home, I bought new neon orange nail polish which is my second happiness & to be avoided this starting classes. Class will be starting within 3 days, it's really fast. 


"unstoppable force needs an immovable force." (another quote from The Dark Knight)

Boo!,
maxine which is currently in an internet cafe for some reasons & is really irritated to the song of justin bieber "eenie minie". >:(


0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com