01 June 2010

June 02, 2010

My throat hurts, it's like my whole voice box going to burst out. Yesterday, Karl, my Sissy's bf gave achi a yummylicous cake called Sansrival which Karl said the cake was made from three large butter. It tastes like butter cookies w/ butter icings. We also played scrabble & I win. How would a blogger lose on a scrabble? seriously!
I watched the half of Iron Man II, withholding action on smth.
Another was I watched SNN too, all of the gossips were about celebrity break-ups and third-parties. Damn, I'm like what's happening to so called love that started and was ended to a reason because of third-party and jealousy. I know I yet do not have my own love life, but it's seem that when you end up a break-up, it's like throwing to the trash can your award-winning science project that you worked on whole effin' night! That feeling was just sad. :( That's why I'm really awe to those old couples that celebrate together their anniversaries & birthdays. That's what you call "eternal love".
P.S. : No GPOYW's because the web cam's not good. He doesn't love me. :)
peace to all!

Boo!,
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com