10 June 2010

June 11, 2010

I'm currently in my school's library and is posting this blog. :)
I had my first day of school and as usual, I feel lost and lonely all the while but I found new friends. We always talk every recess and having so much fun. My friend "Mica", is my closest chatter about animes during chinese time. I really had fun laughing. Of course I met new teacher which are pretty amazing, to be honest in my opinion some are weird for me. My foremost favorite was my Biology teacher, Mr. Alonto. He's really smart, now I know what's what in the box of biology. I learned about Gluteus Maximus is a butt muscle. funny.. Another teacher was really cheerful & beautiful, Miss Isip. She has cheeky eyes and a really proud student of PLM. Another one was Mr. Lansang, he's my Filipino teacher, a really deep speaker of some Filipino words, I learned one thing from him on how to use the terms Filipino and tagalog. They're two diff. words.

So that would be my insights about my first day of class in my sophomore year, I hope there's more stories to come!

Boo!,
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com