20 June 2010

June 21, 2010

Father's Day
blogging again at the library, before going here, Mica and I were rushing to get the first seat for me to do the blogging and for her to do her RP, roleplay. She's an anime addict!
Yesterday was father's day. I greet my dad with a kiss on the cheek. :) We went to RP, robinson's place, a mall. So we went shopping. I shop new accessories like flower ring and a star earrings. I ate blueberry cheesecake crepe with ice cream on top!!!
I really love the taste of it! After that we watch the movie, karate kid! Which is f**king awesome! At first I don't want to see any single thing of that movie until someone said "WOW". 
My friend recommended me this website which is weird and not that interesting. theoatmeal.com That would be the summary of father's day. I ♥ Papa!

Boo!,
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com