23 June 2010

June 24, 2010

Today is Manila day, the place to where I grew up until now. :)
So many top news to tell. My teacher in English class lived at the same street as mine! what a coincidence! Her aunt owns the pharmacy store beside our apartment!
I learned about HTMLs. I followed a new blog "HJ Story" which is a really artistic and romantic blog. Mica lend me her sketchpad, her artworks are awesome. She told me many thing about axis power hetalia, and funny part was she said about the curl in one character's head is the erogenous part of them, creepy huh? I also had my first quiz one of my chinese subject yesterday, I hope the result was okay. A test in another chinese subject for tomorrow, but still had an incomplete details., I'm also thinking about buying a new USB for my file, so it would be easy for me to search and print right away for my assignments. That is all for the update, :)
Boo!,
maxine\\ P.S. I want to blog all day but cannot. :(

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com