28 June 2010

June 24, 2010

The start of my morning was fine, though the night before it was worse. Trust me, you don't want to know....

It was was our so-called study period  every monday or break time. Then, there's a group of students playing the game "spin the bottle". ^he boy was picked to do a dare then he stood behind my desk and dance silly, I laughed & felt a little gross. After that, a boy who's really handsome but not my type always ask me questions during A.P. time. :D well, you know the feeling. 
Chinese time,
          I consider it as the best time in all the day. Mica showed me her anime drawing. After going to the library, I went home really soaked because of the heavy rain today. I kept on drawing chibis after I cleaned myself. I wish I could show 'em! they're really adorable, I also want to show panue-nue's drawings :)
all is told. :)
Boo!,
maxine.

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com