13 June 2010

June 14, 2010

Done with my really hard assignments & research made me learn more and more! one of the assignment made me worry for three days. A 800-1000 chines word paragraph! Good thing, I'm done with it, but only with 500-word.
I'm really happy to watch two new movies this weekend. "Valentine's Day", Taylor Swift was funny there. & "Taking 5", the vocalist is the most handsome & appealing. My deary darling, bullet. *sigh* I really missed him during classes. Well, he's here resting his head after the cleaning process. :) To be honest about facebook, I'm not really that intrested at all. I mean some posts of my friends wasn't that interesting to sneak about. There's nothing interesting about it anymore. Well, this past few days was Philippine Independence Day! How did I celebrate it? Sat on a couch and play with bullet also ate palabok for lunch, YUM!
I've been thinking of new hairstyle when heads going to be scraped off, a hairdo like rihanna? Which is not allowed in school, they're strict about it. So I'll just continue the hairpin thing in my hair. :(

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com