23 May 2010

May 21,2010
That afternoon, I was getting sick of boredom. Good thing, those little chicks/chicken that my sister bought, saved me. They were all in different colors. All of them got their own personalities.
1. The Green chick was the most playful of them all. She always poop whenever you hold it.
2. The yellow one was owned by my neighbor & it's the cutest! It's life span was short. It lasted about two days. One of the people walked by watching us playing with those chicks said that if we hold 'em every time, they get dizzy & quickly die while my sister said every chick that are filled with diff. colors get poisoned and cause them to be ephemeral. Well, that made me sad.
3. The orange one was the noisiest of 'em all. It's really hyperactive.
4. The purple one one was the sweetest. Every night when you hold him tight, he sleeps easily.
5. The pink one was the one I pity the most. After 5 hours, It dropped and broke it's legs.


Though they are really cute & fun to play with, I still pity them.
I hope buying them wasn't illegal. :x

Boo!,
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com