27 May 2010

May 28, 2010 ( it's about time)

A while ago, a miracle happened-it rained. Mostly, the weather here sucks. A scheduled interview in my house was on my timed event but didn't happen. I planned to use the computer after I am done with the interview. I was really cleaned up for the interview, you know? It's all the curiosity I've been through like a day just poofed! but we can't turn back time..ugh., TIME.
--I was invited to a fashion week by my sister which was also invited by the designer himself, Gerry Katigbak. I'm so freaking excited. It will be my first time to see a fashion show. Hope to have more 'first time's'!
Another story is, I already watched Dear John. Also another awesome movie. It's tragicomedy type of a story. I obtained some real facts. 
~ "No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb."- Dear John
That one's real true. :)

Boo!,
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com