24 May 2010

May 25, 2010 - hammock day!

May 22, 2010 - That Sunday, Mom, me & my two sister went to a wake of my grandmother @ Marikina near Riverbanks while my father was on his day tour on Batangas. When we were about to go home at 11:30, my father brought us some pasalubongs from Batangas. One of those are some mexican hammocks for us to relax and have fun with. He gave us sweet coconut peanut brittle which are new to my taste, ube & other native products. Gosh!, they really tastes good! That's one of the reasons that I am proud to be a Filipino.
May 24, 2010 - Dad placed the hammock between our steel barricades near our window. It's really a good place for relaxation & it's windy. A way to avoid us from the heat.
May 25, 2010 - The hammock was good, I am well rested. :)

I really suggest you try one!

Boo!, 
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com