25 May 2010

May 26, 2010

GPOYW!
My first GPOYW ever! 
I gotta say, I look natural! :) taken 9:32 AM in the morning! 

I watched PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) yesterday & it was a hit! Real drama.

I relate to what happened to Bret Jackson, when he really treated the Villa housemates real friends & he was really dissapointed of knowing that the villa housmates are blaming their beauty & handsomness were used to win the match. That was just lame. I confess that it happened to me & secretly cried. Then there's Tricia who enlarged their fight then there's Jack teasing her the "cry on cue" but 
lesson learned: True friends are few sometimes only one but fake friends are billions. Prove it if I'm wrong. Another thing, efforts are seen at the end of a fight. Don't deny if you judge physically cause everybody does too. As I've said prove me if I'm wrong. Peace to all! 

Boo!,
maxine

0 reactions:

 
design by suckmylolly.com